Do You Have a Foot Ulcer?
Volunteers Needed For A Research Study
The Department of Veterans Affairs, Nothern California Health Care System is conducting a research study at the Sacramento VA Medical Center to compare the usefulness of two FDA approved devices in helping to heal chronic foot ulcers in patients with diabetes.
You may be eligible to take part in this clinical if you:
- Have been diagnosed with diabetes
- Have had a foot ulcer for at least 4 weeks
What will you have to do?
- Spend an hour at Sacramento VA Medical Center located at Mather, CA once a week for up to 31 weeks
- Have your blood pressure measured in your arms and legs (if you haven't done so already)
- Use an FDA approved bandaging device provided during the study
Roslyn Isseroff, MD
Sacramento VA Medical Center, Dermatology Clinic
10535 Hospital Way, Building 801, Mather, CA 95655
Contact Person: Lam Nguyen
Phone: (916) 734-6556